Warranty And Consent of Parent / Guardian
Assumption of Risk
Release and Waiver of Liability
In consideration of allowing my minor children/wards to participate in the programme,
related events and activities of the Just Shoot It Hockey Instruction Centre.
I warrant to you that:
- I am a parent/guardian having full legal responsibility for decisions regarding my minor children/wards
- I am familiar with the risk of serious injury and death which any participant in this programme must assume, and
- I believe that my minor children/wards re physically, emotionally and mentally able to participate in this programme, and that their equipment is mechanically fit for their use in this programme, and
- I understand, and will instruct my minor children/wards, that all applicable rules for participation must be followed and that at all times the sole responsibility for personal safety remains with my minor children/wards, and
- I will immediately remove my minor children/wards from participation, and notify the nearest official, if at ant time I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition or if I feel that my minor children/wards has experienced any deterioration in their physical, emotional or mental fitness for continued participation in the programme.
I understand and Agree, ON BEHALF OF MY MINOR CHILDREN/WARDS,
MYSELF, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND NEXT OF KIN, THAT EXECUTION OF THIS DOCUMENT CONSTITUTES:
- an unqualified ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS associated with participation in this programme by my minor children/wards even if arising from negligence, or gross negligence, including any compounding or aggravation of injuries caused by negligent rescue operations or procedures, of the programme organizer and any persons associated therewith or participating therein, and
- a FULL AND FINAL RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY of the programme organizer and all persons and organizations associated with it and the programme including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the officers, directors, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, owners and/or lessors of the premises used to conduct the programme, sanctioning bodies, medical or rescue personnel (the RELEASEES), of and from with the respect to all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property whether arising from negligence, or negligent rescue of or by the foregoing or otherwise, and
- an UNDERSTANDING NOT TO SUE the RELEASEES for any loss, injury, costs or damages of any form or type, howsoever caused or arising, and whether directly or indirectly from the participation of my minor children/wards in the programme, and
- an AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY and to SAVE and HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES, and each of them, from any litigation expense, legal fees, liability, damage, award or cost, of any form or type whatsoever, they may incur due to any claim made against them or any of them whether the claim is based on the negligence or the gross negligence of the RELEASEES or otherwise.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT THOROUGHLY.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THE RELEASEES ARE RELYING UPON MY WARRANTIES, ASSUMPTIONS, WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERTAKINGS AND AGREEMENTS WHEN ACCEPTING MY MINOR CHILDREN/WARDS PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAMME.
I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS I AND/ OR MY MINOR CHILDREN/WARDS WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE.
I SIGN THIS DOCUMENT VOLUNTARILY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.